23rd Annual SoCalBio Conference
October 20, 2021 – October 22, 2021 (PDT) – Hybrid
The conference is held virtually on October 20 & 21. It concludes with an in-person VIP dinner on October 22 at the Hotel Maya in Long Beach, CA.
The SoCalBio Conference is an annual event organized by the Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio). This conference showcases Southern California value-based bioscience innovations and explores efficient pathways to bring them to market.
This year the conference will be offered as a hybrid event.
- On October 20 and 21, the conference will showcase 26 biotech and MedTech companies looking for funding, partnerships, and other resources needed for their success. These presentations will be made virtually and streamed on the WHOVA platform.
- The in-person component of the conference is offered on October 22 in the form of a VIP dinner for those yearning for networking and face-to-face communication. The VIP dinner will be held at Hotel Maya in Long Beach.
“I was very impressed by the SoCalBio Conference in many ways. First, it was a well- organized and seamless process. I enjoyed the location, the concurrent sessions and the food. More importantly, I liked the select group of professionals, and the companies lined up. It was a great experience and a helpful seminar for me.” Varaz Shahmirian, Ph.D. Laursar Technologies (Northridge, CA).
The SoCalBio Conference features:
- Company presentations by emerging biotech, device, diagnostic, and digital health companies
- Plenary sessions on cutting-edge therapeutic and diagnostic technologies
- Expert-led workshops on the latest bioscience market trends and investment opportunities.
- Premier opportunity to network with industry executives and investors focused exclusively on life sciences.
Who Should Attend?
- Biotech, Pharma, IVD, Informatics, and Medical Device Company Executives
- Venture Capitalists
- Angel Investors
- Investment Bankers
- Life-Science Educators and Researchers
- Service Providers
- Policy Makers and Economic Development Professionals
- Media Representatives
Apply To Present
SoCalBio seeks to present 30+ companies at the Annual Conference. Medical devices, biotech, biopharma, diagnostics, and digital health companies are welcome to apply for presentation slots. As a service to the Southern California bioscience community, SoCalBio Does NOT charge presenting companies. Contact SoCalBio at 800-418-7079 ext 1 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. This conference provides a great forum to build and solidify your branding as a key player in the Southern California bioscience community. Sponsorship also demonstrates your commitment to supporting the growth of our bioscience cluster …Learn more
The SoCalBio Conference brings together bioscience leaders and executives for one day of intensive networking activity where new opportunities can be identified and promising partnerships begin. As an exhibitor, you will reach these influential decision makers who come to SoCalBio’s conference to evaluate new technologies and form strategic partnerships… Learn more