George Colindres is senior counsel with the Corporate practice and Emerging Companies & Venture Capital practice in the firm’s Los Angeles and San Diego offices.
He acts as outside general counsel for clients in a diverse array of industries, including social networking, e-commerce, online advertising, online gaming, software, hardware, telecommunications, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and real estate. His work for these clients includes:
- Corporate governance, including entity formation and capital structuring and equity incentive plan, matters
- Commercial and licensing agreements, including drafting and negotiating confidentiality/nondisclosure, clinical trial, distribution, development, manufacturing, VAR and OEM 2nd co-marketing agreements, terms of service/use and privacy policies
- Employment and compensation matters
- Preferred Stock and other equity financings
- Convertible promissory note (bridge) financings
- Venture debt financings and other secured transactions
- M&A transactions
- Public offerings
George also represents venture capital firms, private equity firms, real estate funds, strategic investors, angels and angel groups and other investors in connection with fund formation, governance matters, making investments and M&A transactions.